Wood borers are tiny Powder Post beetles that dig holes in wood. They can kill or damage trees and things made from wood like furniture.
There are even documented cases that powder post beetles have destroyed houses.
The treatment is carried out by injecting oil- based chemicals into the tiny short holes created by the wood borers.
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larvae feed extensively on wood. The adults make tiny pinhead size holes on the wooden surface before flying out. The frass or powder then begins to fall out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.
Wood Preservative chemicals are injected into the tiny holes created by the wood borers with the help of a syringe. This kills larvae present in the wood. The surface of the wood is also sprayed with chemicals that contain a petroleum base.
- A warranted and long lasting solution to your wood borer problem.
- Preserves your precious furniture from wood borer damage.
Four services conducted in order to provide protection for a period of one year.
- 1st Service followed by 2nd Service after two weeks.
- 3rd Service, carried out four months after the 1st Service.
- 4th Service, carried out eight months after the 1st Service.